Measure temperature and relative humidity using a simple interface that requires just three wires to the sensor: GND, power, and data. Supported by an Arduino library that makes it very easy to read values into your project, so with a single I/O line from your microcontroller you can read both temperature and humidity.
- -40°C to +80°C temperature range with +/-0.5°C accuracy
- 0-100% relative humidity with 2-5% accuracy
- 0.5Hz sample rate (one sample every 2 seconds)
- 3 to 5V operation
- Power consumption just 4.3mA during reads, even less when idleBlue power LED
- Dimensions: 31(W) x 23(H) x 4(D)mm